This article covers how to implement and manage your platform's branding, including default branding as well as custom branding options for different student & alumni populations.
To manage your platform's branding, navigate to the Site Branding tab of the General Configuration / General site setting page. From here, admins may manage the default and custom branding for their platform.
Your platform's default branding will be displayed to all admin users, employer users, and student & alumni users for which a custom branding configuration does not exist.
To manage your default branding:
- Use the more actions icon to select Edit.
- Replace the School Logo, Site Logo, and/or the Background Image as needed and save your changes.
- School Logo: This logo is displayed on the footer of system generated email notifications, as well as the cover page of any downloaded Application Packets.
- Site Logo: This logo is displayed on the user login page and the left hand navigational panel.
- Background Image: This image is displayed on the login page and the user homepage/dashboard.
Custom branding allows admins to differentiate a school logo, site logo, and background image for different student populations. When a custom branding configuration is applicable to a student or alumni user, they will see the school logo and site logo across the platform and in email notifications after they have logged in, as well as the custom background image on their homepage.
For undergraduate schools, custom branding can be set up for Colleges/Schools. If a user is assigned to multiple colleges/schools, their primary college/school will be used to determine the custom branding that is displayed.
For Business and Law Schools, custom branding can be set up for Student Groups. If a user is assigned to multiple student groups for which custom branding exists, the default branding will be displayed.
To create a new custom branding configuration:
- Select the +New button in the top right hand corner on the Site Branding tab of the General / General Configuration site setting page.
- Select the College/School(s) or Student Group(s) this custom branding will apply for.
- Upload a School Logo, a Site Logo, and a Background Image.
- Select Save.
- Repeat for each student population you would like to set up a custom branding configuration for.
To Edit or Delete a custom branding configuration:
- Use the more actions icon to select Edit or Delete. If editing, replace the School Logo, Site Logo, and/or the Background Image and be sure to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.