The Resume Books Module is a tool that career center admins can use to compile a collection of resumes that meet guidelines set by the admin (e.g. field of interest, graduation year, work experience). Students that meet these conditions are able to apply to the resume book, which admins may then share with employers and/or other students.
Articles in this section
- How to download a resume book
- Resume Books Notifications
- Inactive Resume Books
- Archived Resume Books
- Published Resume Books
- Unpublished Resume Books
- How to manage a resume book
- Admin Actions - Resume Books - Resumes Tab
- Approving Resumes for a Resume Book
- How does a student apply to a resume book?
Please sign in to leave a comment.