A student who is unable to log into 12Twenty can be caused by a number of issues. Please check all of the following possibilities before contacting the 12Twenty Support Team.
Potential causes to check:
- Is the Caps Lock on or off? Please remember that passwords are case-sensitive. The letters b and B are different for our system.
- Is the student logging in attempting to log into the correct Student Portal URL? Confirm that the word "admin" does not appear in the URL
- Is the student entered into the 12Twenty platform more than once? Students with multiple identities on 12Twenty will cause a system error. Please check through the Student Tracking page to ensure the student is only entered once.
Unable to remember password?
- A student is able to reset password at login
- If you would like to send the student a reset password link, select "Settings" then select "Manage Users". You'll automatically be taken to the Students / Alumni page. Search for the student in question, and click the Action Button (the three dots icon). You can elect to manually reset their password or send them a password reset link.
- Is the SSO ID number correct? Go to the Admin Tab of the Student Profile to confirm. Also ensure the student should still have access to the 12Twenty site.
- Is the email address Correct? Go to the Admin Tab of the Student Profile to confirm. More often than not, errors are due to misspelling of an email address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.