Post-JD outcomes can be reported across two Survey Periods, At Graduation or 10 Months to allow you to understand and analyze how a graduate's employment status changed from graduation to 10 months post-graduation.
Converting an 'At Graduation' Outcome to a '10 Months' Outcome
- Navigate to the Jobs and Job Offers tab within their Student Profile.
- Select the ellipsis icon next to the At Graduation outcome.
- Select Copy Outcome from the dropdown menu
- Validate that all of the key details from the At Graduation outcome status are accurate or make any necessary changes on the 10 Month outcome survey that appears.
- Select the Knowledge Source value that accurately depicts how you verified that this is the correct data for the student's 10 Month outcome status.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form.
- Add an Outcome Note to document your professional judgment and supporting documentation in case of an audit.
Please Note: The Survey Period field will automatically switch to 10 Months on the copied outcome.
The student will now have a 10 Month outcome as well as an At Graduation outcome survey in their Job and Job Offers tab.