Students and Alumni can store their Resumes and other Application Materials directly in their profiles.
To upload a Resume as a Student or Alumni user:
- From the Profile page, select the Application Materials tab
- Select "+Add New Resume"
- On the new window that appears, fill in the resume name, upload a PDF file, and select “Save”
- The resume will now appear on your Application Materials tab
Pro Tip: The first resume you upload will automatically be selected as the primary resume. With any additional resumes you upload you can select which resume to make your primary resume by selecting the ellipsis next to the resume and selecting the “Make Primary” option.
- If your school has opted to have resumes approved for each student, uploaded resumes can be submitted in PDF, doc, or docx format for approval to the school admin.
- Once submitted, the resume will have a yellow "Pending" tag until a Career Center User Approves the Resume.
Concerned about file size limits? Check out our Application Materials File Size Limit limit article.
Note: Resumes can be uploaded in doc or docx format if Resume Approvals are used. Final Resume upload must be in PDF format for use.