This article highlights how to accept, unaccept, and reject a "Pending" job offer as a student user and as Career Center User.
How to Accept / Unaccept / Reject a job offer as a Student User:
- Accept: To report the offer as accepted, select Accept
- On the new window that appears enter the additional requested information, and select Accept Offer
- The outcome will now have an Offer Accepted tag
- Unaccept: On an Offer Accepted outcome, you can elect to unaccept the offer, reverting the outcome to Offer Received, by selecting Unaccept after selecting the ellipsis icon
- Reject: To mark an offer as rejected, select Reject.
- On the new window that appears enter the reason for rejecting the offer, and select Reject Offer
How to Accept / Unaccept / Reject a job offer as an Admin Users:
Admin users can perform the same actions mentioned above on behalf of the student by navigating to the student's profile page on the Jobs and Job Offers tab and selecting the Accept or Reject Button:
Article is closed for comments.