Admins can use the Action button in the Resumes tab of a resume book to accomplish the following:
- Approve All Applicants: Select "Approve All Applicants" to approve all student resumes that are pending approval.
- Reject All Applicants: Select "Reject All Applicants" to reject all student resumes that are pending approval.
- Email All Students: To email all students that have applied to the resume book, select "Email All Students".
- Assign All to Resume Reviewer: To assign a resume reviewer to the applicants, select "Assign All to Resume Reviewer".
- Email All Reviewers: To email all resume reviewers assigned to student applicants, select "Email All Reviewers".
- Export All to CSV: To export a list of students, select "Export All to CSV".
- Download All Resumes(.ZIP or PDF file): Download all applicant resumes to a .ZIP or PDF file.
- +Add Student: To learn how to add a student to the resume book, click here. Link to how does a student apply to res book.
Pro tip: Select specific students from the results to perform the same actions mentioned above on the Selected Students, instead of All Students.
Please sign in to leave a comment.