This article will highlight unpublished resume books.
Once a resume book is created and in the ‘Unpublished’ state:
- If the Employer Visibility Settings of a resume book are enabled:
- Employer users can view the Resume Book Details tab as well as the names of the student applicants in the Resumes tab, but are unable to access the student resumes until the resume book is in the ‘Published’ state.
- If the Employer Visibility Settings of a resume book are not enabled:
- Employer users will not be able to view the resume book.
- Student users can view and/or apply to resume books based on the Administrative Setting Who Can View & Apply configured for the resume book. In an unpublished resume book, the students that are able to apply can also edit, download, or withdraw their own resume from the resume book.