This article will highlight published resume books.
When a resume book is in the ‘Published’ state:
- If the Employer Visibility Setting for the resume book is enabled:
- Employer users are able to view, download and export all resumes in a published resume book.
- If the “Are students able to download and view resume applicants once it is published and archived” Administrative Setting is enabled:
- Student users are able to view and download all resumes in the resume book.
- If the “Allow students to apply even when the resume book is published” Administrative Setting is enabled:
- Students will have access to apply to a published resume book.
- Student users that have a resume uploaded in the resume book are able to view, download or withdraw their resume from the resume book.
To learn about Administrative Settings mentioned above, click here.