The account settings page allows administrators to edit their password, contact information, notification preferences, calendar syncing, and newsletter settings.
Managing Account Settings
To navigate to Account Settings, click your name on the bottom left navigation panel, then select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
You can edit each section by clicking "Edit" next to the section headers. Please note: that some of these features may not be available based on your particular site's configuration.
- You will need to enter your current password in order to set up a new one. If you do not remember your current password, use the Reset your Password link on the log-in screen.
- You will need to enter your current password in order to save any changes to your account information.
- These notifications refer specifically to our Outcome Data Analytics module, so they only pertain to students reporting job outcomes. All career center users have the option to 1) Receive no outcome notifications, 2) Receive notifications when a student assigned to you reports an outcome, or 3) Receive notifications when any student in your system reports an outcome.
- For additional notifications related to functionality in the Career Services Management suite of tools (advising appointments, job postings, events, and candidate search), navigate to your Site Settings.
- This will allow you to sync an external calendar with your 12Twenty calendar. You must Authorize an external account before you can make any changes to these settings.
*To enable this feature, please contact your 12Twenty Account Manager.