When reaching out to the 12Twenty Support Team (support@12Twenty.com), there are many ways to maximize your support request. Follow the guidelines below to avoid miscommunications, help us troubleshoot faster, and get the answers you need!
If experiencing a possible bug / the site is not performing as expected:
If you run into an issue on the site, and need our help to solve it, we’ll need a couple pieces of information from you to diagnose the issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
- Describe the issue in detail. Include screenshots wherever possible.
- Which user type is affected? (admin, student, employer)
- Who is experiencing the issue? (include their user email)
- Where on the site is the issue occurring? Specify the module and specific page.
- Which web browser is the user using? (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) Is the issue unique to one web browser, or does it occur on all browsers?
- When did this issue first appear / when did you first notice it?
Questions regarding my platform’s functionality:
For general questions on functionality, be sure to search for your question on the 12Twenty Academy as well as on the 12Twenty Guide (located on the lower left-hand corner of your platform) before sending in a support request – the answer you need may be right at your fingertips!
- In phrasing your question, be sure to include the module you are asking about (e.g. Job Postings, Outcomes, Appointments, etc.).
- Additionally, include what you are attempting to accomplish / why this functionality is important for you and your team.
- Include screenshots wherever possible.