Make sure your students do not miss another job opportunity! Append job and internship opportunities received via the 12twenty Job Network with your school's specific Industry, Function, and Type of Job (or legal employment type, and practice area for law schools). You can also specify Eligibility criteria to target opportunities to specific populations of students.
With a few clicks, you can specify which student group has access to each posting as well as set the industry and function (or practice area) so 12twenty Jobs appear correctly in job searches and saved search notifications.
Here’s how it works:
1. From the Detail view of a 12twenty Job Network posting, click Edit in the “Eligibility” section at the bottom of the page.
2. Fill in the Eligibility criteria. Click “Save”.
3. Click Edit in the “Additional Details” section.
4. Fill in the Additional Details criteria, such as Job Industry and Job Function. Click “Save”.
5. Click the “Approve” button in the Job Postings Status bar.