There are three user types on 12Twenty platforms: career center users, student/alumni users, and employer users. Each user type accesses the 12Twenty platform via a different portal. Attempting to access the platform through the wrong user type portal will result in a failed log in, so be sure users are directed to the appropriate site. Here are some differences between each portal:
Career Center Users:
- Contains .admin in the URL (example: prestigiousburns.admin.12twenty.com/login)
- The blue Log In button, underneath the email and password fields, reads "Career Center Log In"
- URL does NOT contain ".admin" or "/hire" (example: prestigiousburns.12twenty.com/login)
- The blue Log In button, underneath the email and password fields, reads "Student/Alumni Log In"
- Students/alumni may sign up through this portal only if their account has already been created by an administrator / 12Twenty.
- Students are prompted to sign up and create a password to access the site for the first time. After that, they may log in with their created credentials to access the platform.
- Contains /hire at the end of all URLs (example: prestigiousburns.12twenty.com/hire)
- The blue Log In button, underneath your email and password fields, reads "Employer Log In"
- Any employers who are new to your platform & 12Twenty may sign up to create an account via the Employer Sign Up button.
- If the employer user has an employer account on 12Twenty, they may use their existing log-in credentials to access all platforms on the 12Twenty network.