This article covers the student & contact Activity Filters available for admin use throughout the platform. To enable Activity Filters for your platform, please reach out to email@example.com.
Activity filters allow admins to search by actions taken in the platform by students and/or contacts. For example, an admin may search for all students who have booked a General Career Coaching appointment in the last 100 days, or students who have registered for any career fair this academic year.
Pro Tip: Activity Filters can be set to "Exclude" as well! This can be helpful for searches such as "show me all students who have not booked a 1L Intake Appointment yet."
The student and contact activity filters can be found in the following areas of the platform:
- Student & Alumni Directory
- Contact Directory
- Custom Student Reports
- Custom Contact Reports
- Miscellaneous other Custom Reports (reports where admins may filter on student attributes)
Student Activity Filters
- Advising Appointment: Filter for booked appointments by appointment type and appointment date.
- Event Registration: Filter for event registrations by event type and event date.
- Experience Submitted: Filter for Experiential Learning experience submissions by Create Date.
- Internship Reported Outcome: Filter for internship job phase outcome status.
- Join Date: Filter by the date students first accessed their 12twenty account.
- Last Login Date: Filter by the date of a student's last login to the system.
- Post Grad Reported Outcome: Filter for post grad job phase outcome status.
- Resume Uploaded: Filter for resumes uploaded by date of upload.
- Target Employer: Filter for specific targeted employers by date added.
Contact Activity Filters
- Candidate Search Access Granted: Filter for candidate search access by date of access granted.
- Event Created: Filter for contacts who have created events by event type and Create Date.
- Joint Date: Filter by the date that employer users signed up to the platform.
- Last Login Date: Filter by the date of an employer user's last login to the system.
- Participated in Event: Filter for event participation (this includes being an event creator, an assigned event owner, an "employer in attendance", a career fair registrant, or an additional career fair registrant) by Event Type and date.
- Posted a Job: Filter for job postings by job type (regular job posting or On-Campus Interview) and Submit Date.
- Registered for a Job Fair: Filter for job fair regsitrations by Event Type and date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.