This article covers how to view and download a Student Audit Log. The student audit log provides admins with a complete history of additions, edits, and any deletion of data on a student profile. Each entry in the audit log provides details on the action that was taken, and the user who made the edit, as well as a date and timestamp.
Navigating to a student audit log:
- Select any student profile from the Student Directory.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select the more actions icon Audit Log.
- The audit log will open in a window.
Audit Log Actions
- Select the + icon next to an audit log entry to expand the entry and view further details.
- Select the - icon to collapse an entry.
- Alternatively, select Expand All to expand all entries in the audit log.
- Select Export to download a .csv file with all of the information presented in the audit log for your records.
What is included in the audit log?
Any edits made by a career center admin, a student, and the API will be included in the audit log. This includes changes to the Background + Admin tabs of the student profile, as well as student outcomes (add, edit, and delete).