To navigate to the profile page of a contact:
- Select the Contacts module from the left navigation panel.
- From the Contact Directory page, select the specific contact to view their profile page.
The layout of a contact’s profile consists of an Action button, 4 tabs, and easy access to set the contact as the “Primary Contact” for their associated Employer.
- The Basics tab: Offers general information about the contact.
- The Activities tab: An overview of the contact’s Notes, Tasks, and Meetings. To learn more about the Activities tab, click here.
- The Notes tab: Notes added to the contact record are stored here. To learn more about the Notes tab, click here.
- The Emails Tab: Stores all of the emails that have been sent to the contact through the 12Twenty platform.
- The Events Tab: Includes all of the events that the contact Registered for.
- OCI and Job Listings: Includes OCI or Job Listings posted by this contact.
- Experiences: Includes all Experiential Learning experiences that the contact is a "Supervisor" for.
Admins can use the Action button located on the top right of a contact’s profile page to perform the following:
- Add Note: For information on how to add a Note, click here.
- Create Task: For information on how to add a Task, click here.
- Meeting: For information on recording a Meeting, click here.
- Edit: To edit the contact’s information, select “Edit.” On the new window that appears, edit the desired fields and select “Save.”
- Reject: To learn more about rejecting a contact, click here.
- Delete: To delete a contact and its associated data (notes, tasks, and meetings) select “Delete.”On the new window that appears select “Delete Contact” to confirm. Please use caution when deleting contacts, as this action is irreversible.
To select a contact as the Primary Contact for their employer, check the box next to “Primary” on the contact’s profile page.
Pro Tip: If you’d like only like to email the primary contacts in the Contact Directory, use the "Primary Contact = Yes" filter to display all primary contacts. Then select the Elipsis button, and “Email Contacts in Results.”
Article is closed for comments.