December 27th, 2021
- Career Fairs - Scheduling for career fairs is now live! Admins are now able to offer employers registering for a career fair the option of adding schedules to their registration. Students/alumni are then able to sign up for individual time slots to meet with employers during the career fair. Click here to get started on your first career fair with scheduling in 12twenty!
- Career Fairs - Career fair employer registrations have an updated look! Students and admins now see relevant job postings & events for each employer when viewing a registration, as well as the employer's logo, hero image, and profile overview!
- Events (Time Slot) - The exported list of registrants, available on the Registered Students tab of a time-slot style event, now includes the Room/Location or Virtual URL for each student's assigned time slot.
December 10th, 2021
- Outcomes - The custom naming of the Internship job phase for your site instance (e.g. Summer Job) is now displayed to students on the Outcomes tab of their profile as well as the Survey on Login window.
- Students - Resolved an issue that allowed some admins to bypass the required Student ID field when creating a new student user account.
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue where edits to the pay period of an outcome compensation field (e.g. updating base salary from "per year" to "per hour") were not reflected in the outcome audit log.
December 4th, 2021
- Text Fields - Spellcheck is here! Spellcheck is now available to users as they type within any text field on the platform. This includes emails, notes, tasks, meetings, job postings, events, and more!
- OCI - Contacts set as interviewers on an OCI job posting will now have that job posting shown on the 'OCI & Job Listings' tab of their contact profile, to accurately reflect their association with that OCI.
- OCI - A new merge tag, "RotatingScheduleMessage", has been added to the top of the 'Interview Schedule (to Student)' notification. For standard, non-rotating OCIs, this tag will not display any text in the interview notification. For rotating OCIs, this tag will display the following text to ensure students are aware they are scheduled for two rotating interviews:
- This interview is a rotating schedule. Rotating schedules include two back-to-back interviews. Please review the schedule details on the job posting (link to job posting).
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue where some admins were not consistently receiving their scheduled custom report distribution emails.
- Events - Employer users that are set as the event owner for event types they do not have access to are now able to edit their events as needed.
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue that temporarily prevented alumni users from reporting an "Other" job type Work Experience outcome.
November 18th, 2021
- Experiential Learning - Forms can now be associated to specific EL Types! If you would like to create a new experience form, or are currently utilizing a student or employer form that is only applicable to specific EL Types, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
- Email Activity - Resolved an issue that prevented the views and clicks of recently sent emails from properly displaying on the Email Activity page.
November 11th, 2021
- Employers - The 12twenty system will now recognize previous employer merges to help prevent duplicate merging! When an admin merges Company A into Company B, the system will recognize that "Company A" is now an alias for Company B. Any future inputs of Company A will skip the pending queue and be updated automatically as Company B. To view the aliases that are set up for your platform and their corresponding employer values, navigate to the Pending Employer page and select Employer Aliases.
- API - The following standard outcome attributes are now available via the Jobs endpoint:
- Is this a full-time position?
- Metro Area
- Is this a temporary/contract job?
- What will your enrollment status be at this school? (Continuing Education)
- Events - Resolved an issue that caused some students registered for events not to receive the relevant Follow Up or Reminder notifications.
- Events - Resolved an issue where the meeting URL for virtual time slot style events was missing from the student My Calendar page as well as calendar sync events synced to their personal calendar.
- Filters - Resolved an issue with the Undergraduate GPA filter that prevented users from filtering for decimal values (e.g. 3.4 GPA).
November 5th, 2021
- Employer Users - The company associated with an employer user is now displayed for that user on the bottom left hand corner when logged in to 12twenty. This is also visible to admin users when impersonating an employer user.
- Events - Resolved an issue that prevented the Event Follow Up notification from sending to employer owners of some events.
- Events - Resolved an issue that caused a student's existing resume options not to display when an admin user updated that student's event registration.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue that prevented student users from switching to the list view of appointments on a mobile device.
- Appointments - Corrected the URL of the appointments module to respect the filters a user has applied, such that users can once again send an embedded URL to another user to share their view of appointments.
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue that prevented some admin users from moving custom reports between folders.
October 28th, 2021
- Events - Resolved an issue that caused students to receive the standard event follow-up notification for canceled events.
- Outcomes (Law) - The option to select a Survey Period has been removed from the student "Internship Reported Outcome" filter, as Survey Period is only relevant for the Post Graduation job phase.
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue that caused the Start Date attribute to be hidden on the student profile for admin users with user roles that excluded access to alumni compensation data.
- Please note that in the coming weeks, we will be exposing the following standard outcome attributes to the Jobs endpoint:
- Is this a full-time position?
- Metro Area
- Is this a temporary/contract job?
- What will your enrollment status be at this school? (Continuing Education)
October 22nd, 2021
- Events - Admins are now able to bulk upload registrants to an event, as well as automatically mark those registrants as attended! From the Registered Students tab of a regular or career fair event, select Bulk Add Registrants. In the Add Registrants slideout that appears, paste the email addresses of your attendees list, select if you would like to mark those registrants as attended, and then select Upload.
- Standard Reports (MBA CSEA) - All students in a graduation year are now subject to the same Reported Date cutoff, using the latest graduation term's graduation date for that reporting year (e.g. 4 months after the latest graduation date in a reporting year for the Full Time MBA CSEA report).
- Events (Time Slot) - When a student registers for a time slot style event, the "location" displayed on their personal calendar will now reflect the specific Room location on their selected time slot/schedule, rather than the general location associated to the event. The location displayed on the calendar sync event, the registration confirmation email, as well as the student My Calendar page are affected by this update.
- 12twenty Job Listings - Resolved an issue where the student group eligibility selected on certain 12twenty job listings was not consistently applied for student users.
- Outcomes - The "Email Student" functionality on the outcome approval page now directs users to the selected student's profile with an email dialogue window open in a new tab.
- Calendar Sync - For users whose calendar sync connection is interrupted and must reauthorize, the system will now send our standard "please reauthorize" email notification with increased urgency. If an issue is identified with your calendar sync connection, you can now expect a notification to arrive within about an hour.
October 14th, 2021
- Contacts - Pending contacts created by new employer user sign ups now include all available address data submitted by each employer user (Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, and Country).
- Career Fairs - The number of approved registrations shown on the Employers tab has been corrected to exclude canceled registrations.
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue that caused the Available Hours column on the Appointment Advisor Activity report to show negative values for some advisors.
- Survey on Login - Resolved an issue where admins were prevented from toggling the "disable initial sign up survey" setting on the Login tab of the Students & Alumni site setting page. Use this setting to disable the standard sign up survey after setting up unique Survey on Login configurations for each of your student groups.
- Events - To prevent erroneous duplicate events from being created, admin and employer users are now prevented from selecting the Save button on a new event more than once in rapid succession.
October 7th, 2021
- Appointments - Resolved an issue where some newly created appointment blocks showed blank values where values had been selected.
- Appointments - The "today" button, when used with the List View of appointments, now displays the current date, rather than the start of the current week.
- Standard Reports (Law) - Resolved an issue that caused the NALP Class Summary to fail to load for users.
- Calendar Sync - Resolved an issue where the appointments calendar was not consistently removing personal calendar events that were declined by an admin user.
- Job Listings - Resolved an issue where employer logos were not consistently populating on the student dashboard's Recommended Job Listings tile.
October 5th, 2021
- Outcomes (Law) - The Post Grad Reported Outcome filter, available on the Student Directory and Custom Student Reports, now allows users to search within a Survey Period! Select the 'At Graduation' or '10 Month' survey period to narrow the scope of your search to the survey period you are currently working within. Select 'All' to continue using the filter to search across any student outcomes.
- Events - Resolved an issue that prevented admin users from updating the virtual meeting URL for events with a large number of registered students.
- Attributes - Resolved an issue where admin users could drag and drop custom attributes into sections that do not currently support custom attributes (e.g. student preferences section).
- Appointments - Resolved an issue that caused the "Make it a Zoom Meeting" button to display for some student users when booking an appointment.
September 24th, 2021
- Data Upload Tool - Resolved an issue where the Data Upload Tool would only accept existing job titles when uploading outcome data. The tool now accepts new, as well as existing, job title values.
- Career Fairs - Resolved an issue that could cause some employer career fair registrations to arrive in the approval queue with missing required fields.
- Application Materials - The "file updated on" date has been improved to only reflect true file updates (i.e. a new resume file was uploaded). Previously, renaming a resume would inaccurately overwrite the original file date.
September 21st, 2021
- Career Fairs - The Employers tab of a career fair now displays the number of employers attending the fair, similar to the Registered Students tab. Note that this number only reflects approved employer registrations.
- Candidate Search - Resolved an issue that caused some Request Dates to be displayed with an incorrect year on the pending Employer Partner Requests queue.
September 16th, 2021
- Resume Approval - Student may now submit resumes for review as Word doc files (.doc or .docx format)! Admins can review, request updates, or reject Word doc resumes. Note that resumes must be converted to PDF format before they can be approved.
- OCI - Admins are now able to notify an individual student of their time slot before they have released the schedule to all students. To notify an individual student, use the ellipses icon next to their time slot to select the Notify Interview Time option.
- Site Settings - A dedicated picklist tab has been added to the General / General Configurations site setting page, where general picklists such as Note Type and Career Center Users can now be found.
- Standard Reports (MBA CSEA) - Resolved an issue with Table 2.B of the Full-Time MBA CSEA Report where some students were being incorrectly included in multiple categories.
- Outcome Upload Tool - The tool now returns a friendly error when non-existent employer values are included in the upload file.
- Site Settings - Resolved an issue that caused an updated site logo, school logo, or background image to not immediately display on the platform after upload. Newly uploaded logos and images are now reflected with a refresh of the page.
September 2nd, 2021
- Custom Reports - Student attributes are now available as selectable columns on Custom Student Note Reports! This includes unique identifiers such as Email Address and Student ID, as well as other standard and custom student attributes.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue where student users could select any date/time on the appointments calendar to begin to create a block/appointment. This admin-only action is no longer available to student users.
- Survey on Login - The "disable initial sign up survey" setting has been restored on the Login tab of the Students & Alumni site setting page. Use this setting to disable the standard sign up survey after setting up unique Survey on Login configurations for each of your student groups.
August 17th, 2021
- Events - A new Event Reminder notification for employers, sent to the employer owner of an event X hours before an event's start time, is now available! To utilize the new notification, navigate to the Notifications tab of the events site setting page to set the number of hours prior to an event that the reminder should be sent.
- OCIs, Events, & Appointments - The new student/alumni calendar page is here! Admin and student users can now access a calendar page that displays all of an individual student's booked appointments, registered events, and scheduled OCIs in one convenient place. To learn more about the new Student Calendar page, click here.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue where recurring series of appointment blocks were not consistently displayed to admin users after creating the series.
- Students - Resolved an issue that delayed the removal of some deleted student users within the standard 24 hour deletion window.
August 12th, 2021
- Data Upload Tool - The data upload tool now supports outcome data uploads! Admins can upload outcome data in bulk using one of the unique upload templates for each job phase. Click here to learn more!
- Custom Reports - When pulled into a Custom Outcome Report, compensation attributes such as Base Salary now display with two decimal places (e.g. $20.25 per hour, $75,000.00 per year).
- Emails - The "underline" text formatting button has been added as an option when drafting an email, as well as a new "horizontal line" button. Note that these are also available in other areas of the platform that support rich text formatting, such as an event or job posting's description.
August 6th, 2021
- Standard Reports (NACE) - The NACE Format Report on 12twenty now includes dedicated CIP Code columns. Admins can assign a CIP Code to each academic major via the Picklist tab of the Student & Alumni site settings page. To learn more about managing NACE CIP Codes with 12twenty, click here.
- Job Postings - Admin users can now optionally bypass any required application documents when adding a student applicant to a job posting/OCI.
- Student & Alumni Directory - Emails sent between students/alumni via the Student Directory now include a helpful summary of the email's sender at the top of the email body. This includes their profile photo, program, and graduation class.
- Events - Resolved an issue where users were unable to exclude a cover page from an event's document packet.
- Data Upload Tool - Resolved an issue that caused some contact uploads to fail when a contact included in the upload template belonged to a merged employer value.
- Emails - Resolved an issue on the Emails tab of student profiles that caused large images to distort the displayed formatting of the email's body.
- Email Templates - Resolved an issue that caused the preview of saved email templates to display with incorrect font colors.
- Experiential Learning - Resolved an issue that allowed users filling out an experience form to bypass required checkbox attributes.
July 29th, 2021
- Employer Directory - The "Hires" tab of the employer profile now includes reported outcomes from the During School job phase. On the Job Phase column of the "Hires" tab, both the Job Phase and the relevant Academic Term is now listed for each outcome (e.g. Internship - Summer 2021).
- Job Postings & Events - The job posting and event description boxes once again have an expand/minimize formatting option.
- User Roles - For schools collecting alumni ODA data, a new admin user role permission is now available, "User Can View Work Experience Compensation Data". Only users with this permission enabled for their user role may view compensation fields for Work Experience outcomes.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue that prevented some admin users from using the 12twenty Zoom integration when creating an appointment block.
- Contact Directory - Resolved an issue that caused the FirstName and LastName merge tags to not be populated consistently in emails sent from the Contact Directory.
- Email Analytics - Resolved an issue that prevented the Status column on the Emails tab of contact and student profiles from populating with delivery statuses.
- OCI - Resolved an issue that prevented some scheduled interviews from appearing on the student My Interview Availability Calendar.
July 22nd, 2021
- Student Directory - The missing "new value" option on the student directory's Bulk Update functionality has been restored.
- Audit Logs - Resolved an issue that inadvertently shrunk the width of audit log modals throughout the platform.
- OCI - Resolved an issue for linked OCIs where an incorrect application was used when an admin added a student with multiple applications to an OCI schedule.
July 15th, 2021
- Emails - Email editing now features a standard 600px max width, all-new font options, text colors, and text justification (left/center/right align)! Along with the existing rich text capabilities of 12twenty email editing, admins can now create fully dynamic & engaging email content for student, alumni, and employer outreach!
- Student Directory - "Continuing Education" outcomes are now reflected on the tile view of the Student Directory.
July 13th, 2021
- Schedule Templates - A new 'Schedule Templates' site settings page is now available for admins! From this page, admins can create new schedule templates, edit template names/descriptions, and delete existing templates. Schedule templates can be used for building OCI schedules, time-slot style event schedules, and (coming soon!) career fair schedules.
- OCI Applicant Summary Export - The following new columns have been added to the Applicant Summary export found in the OCI Management portal: Interviewer Name, Interviewer Email, and Interview Room. The existing Interview Start and End columns have also been replaced with the new columns Interview Date (which will reflect the date of the interview) and Interview Time (which will show the interview slot time as a range, including time zone). This will allow you to have even more insights into the OCI Applicant and Interview data and will improve the ease of importing this data into other systems like Flo Recruit.
- 12twenty Reports - The "% of Class" column on the 12twenty "Student Outcomes" report has been renamed to "% of Students". The "% of Students" column calculation will now reflect all of the selected filters to provide more accurate data.
- Interview Questions - Resolved an issue that caused some users to experience latency in the load time of the Interview Database research tool.
- Attributes - Resolved an issue that prevented admin users managing attributes from viewing the "outcome associations" (e.g. Post Grad/Accepted Job) of custom attributes via site settings.
July 9th, 2021
- Experiential Learning - A summary of the relevant experience has been added to the top of all custom forms! The summary information is visible to students as well as experience supervisors filling out forms, and includes the following: Employer Name, Student Name, Experiential Learning Type, Academic Term, and Start Date.
- Email Analytics - A "Bounce Rate" tile has been added to the email analytics detail page for emails sent to multiple recipients. The tile displays the overall bounce rate of the email, as well as the number of individual bounces.
- Job Postings - Employer users now have the ability to deactivate their job postings! This functionality was previously only available for admin users. When a job posting is set to inactive status, it is no longer visible to student/alumni users.
- Notes - When viewing a note from an employer profile's Activities tab, the Owner of the note is now displayed in place of the Creator.
- Email Activity - Resolved an issue that prevented the Date filter on the Email Activity page from being properly applied for some users.
- Resource Library - Shareable links copied by admins from the Resource Library now include "https://" to ensure the links are always accessible for student users.
- User Roles - Resolved an issue that allowed admins assigned to a user role without "manage users" permissions to update an employer's user role.
July 6th, 2021
- Student Directory - Resolved an issue that could cause the Student/Alumni Directory to fail to load for student users.
- Research Tools - Resolved an issue that prevented admins from exporting on the Salary Database research tool when certain filters were applied.
July 1st, 2021
- Survey on Login - The ability to survey students & alumni upon login is here! Admins can set up one-time or recurring configurations to ask students/alumni to fill out survey questions upon login, all controlled by Student Groups. The Survey on Login functionality, along with all your existing student attribute and picklist configurations, is available on the new Students & Alumni site settings page. Click here to learn how to set up Survey on Login, review helpful use cases, and read our FAQs!
- Research Tools - The alumni ODA module's Career Trends research tool has been updated to a bar chart style to more accurately display the data powering the chart.
- Career Fair - To help avoid an error when creating a career fair, the Create New Career Fair form will now prevent admins from exceeding the character limit on the names of Registration Types.
- Employer Directory - Resolved an issue where the Employer Directory's Most Recent Activity column did not load properly when certain filters were applied.
June 29th, 2021
- Emails - Resolved an issue where the body of some emails were not displayed on the Emails tab of a student or contact profile.
- Student Directory - Resolved an issue where students viewing student/alumni profiles via the Student Directory could not view the 'Clubs & Organizations' field properly.
- 12twenty Reports - The column headers on the 'Student Outcomes' report's export have been corrected. The column headers were previously shifted one cell over from their proper placement.
- Email Templates - Resolved an issue where the 'Send Me a Test Email' functionality was missing when editing an email template. To send yourself a template, edit any email template and use the ellipses icon in the top right hand corner to select Send Me a Test Email.
June 22nd, 2021
- OCI & Job Listings - The "All" tab on the OCI & Job Listings module is now available for admin and student/alumni users. From the All tab, users can view regular job listings, OCIs, and 12twenty jobs in one convenient tab.
- Student Directory - Resolved an issue where some admins were met with an error when using the "replace" option of the Student Directory's bulk update functionality.
June 17th, 2021
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue where the date range of the Appointment Date filter was inadvertently shifted by one day for some users.
- Standard Reports (MBA CSEA Full Time) - The raw data export of Table 2.B now includes students who are missing a Work Authorization value and are thus only represented in the "total graduates" row of the table.
- Standard Reports (MBA CSEA Part Time) - Table 5.B has been updated to properly reflect the Standard Reporting Part Time Industry picklist values. It was previously using the Standard Reporting Full-Time Industry picklist, which may differ depending on your platform's picklist configuration.
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue that prevented admins from creating a Custom Contact Report with the "Candidate Search Access Granted" activity filter.
- Job Listings - Resolved an issue where the Submit Date of 12twenty Job Postings was inadvertently updated upon admin approval of the job posting.
June 11th, 2021
- Custom Reports (Charts) - The pie chart, bar chart and line graph options on the Outcomes by Attribute report have been improved with a brand new look! Users can now also export the chart in multiple convenient file formats (PNG, JPG, PDF, and more).
- Notifications - Email notification variants have arrived! Admins can now create variations of system notifications based on Appointment or Event Type, allowing for tailored messaging to students, admins or employers based on the type of appointment or event they are interacting with. Click here to learn more about variants.
- Career Fairs - Admins may now email all contacts associated with employer registrations (primary and all additional contacts) for a career fair. To email all contacts, select your employers from the career fair's Employers tab, choose Email Selected from the more actions menu, and select All Contacts on the email modal.
- Student Directory - The Student Directory's bulk update functionality can now be used to update the student setting "I want to be included in Employer Candidate Search"
- API - The standard 'Languages Spoken' and 'Languages Written' attributes are now returned as expected when querying the Students endpoint.
- Interview Questions - Resolved an issue where the "sort by" filter on the Interview Questions approval page for admins was not properly sorting results.
- Attributes - Resolved an issue where help text applied to checkbox attributes on the outcome survey was not displayed to student users.
June 3rd, 2021
- Student Directory - Resolved an issue where ad-hoc resume books created after applying multiple filters did not respect the chosen filters.
- Custom Dashboard Distribution - Resolved an issue that prevented custom dashboard distribution emails from being delivered to admin users.
- Attributes - Increased the maximum limit on the standard outcome attribute "Size of Fund" to accommodate funds larger than $1 billion.
- Saved Search Notifications - Saved search notifications will no longer be sent out for student user accounts that are marked as inactive.
- Data Upload Tool - Resolved an issue that prevented bulk note uploads from uploading successfully when multiple uploads were processing at once.
May 27th, 2021
- Job Postings - The "Type of Job" picklist on the job posting form is now customizable for admins in site settings! The type of job associated to a job posting is shown next to a briefcase icon below the job title, both on the job posting itself as well as on the main job posting list page. To edit the "Type of Job" picklist, navigate to the Picklists tab of the job posting site settings page.
- Note that you can now optionally map each of your custom job types to a job phase, as applicable (e.g. Post Graduation, Internship), which we recommend doing in preparation for our upcoming compensation data stats on job postings!
- Contact Directory - Resolved an issue where some rejected contacts were erroneously included in the results when filtering for Approval Status = Approved.
- Employer DIrectory - Resolved an issue that caused some Own Venture outcomes to be excluded from the corresponding employer profile's "Hires" tab.
- Standard Reports (MBA CSEA Specialty Masters) - Resolved an issue where students with only Rejected Offers were excluded from Table 1.A. They are now included as job seekers, per MBA CSEA standards.
May 20th, 2021
- Email Activity - A new Email Activity page is now available for school admins! Email Activity allows admins to view all outbound emails sent from their platform, as well as comprehensive analytics (delivery status, opens, & click rates) for each email. Click here to learn more about the all-new Email Activity page. Please note that the analytics portion of the Email Activity page is currently in beta and will be available soon.
- Ad-hoc Resume Books - Admins are now able to quickly create a resume book from the Student Directory! After applying your filters, use the more actions icon to select Download Resume Book. Select a resume book name and click Download to begin compiling a resume book that includes the primary resumes of the students in your search results.
- Activity Filters - Coming soon! Activity-based filters on the Student & Contact Directories will allow users to filter based on various platform activities of students and employers. Activities that can be filtered on include booked appointments, hosting an event, having a resume uploaded, and more!
- Experiential Learning - To help avoid issues with supervisor approval, the Create New Experience form will now prevent users from submitting the form if the Supervisor Email input is invalid.
- Events - Resolved an issue where students on the waitlist for a time slot style event were inadvertently included in document packets downloaded from the Schedule tab.
- Research Tools - Corrected the first footnote of the Offer Timeline research tool when users filtered for Grad Year = All. The footnote now notes that the data shown is for all available years.
May 14th, 2021
- Application Packets - Resolved an issue that prevented some users from generating large job posting application packets (500+ documents).
May 6th, 2021
- SSO - If your platform utilizes Single Sign-On for admins and/or students, you can now choose to only allow user authentication via SSO.
- Career Fairs - To help with invoice/order management, the following new filters have been added to the Custom Job Fair Employer Registrants Report:
- Order Total
- Last Notified Date
- Payment Method
- Payment Received Date
- Payment Note
- Data Upload Tool - Resolved an issue where new employers were uploaded by default as Pending Approval. Employers are now added as Approved when Approval Status is not specified in the 12twenty template.
- Custom Report Distribution - Resolved an issue that prevented custom report distributions from being delivered to admin users.
May 3rd, 2021
- Orders - Payment notes now appear in their entirety on downloaded invoices.
- Sign Up Survey - Resolved an issue that allowed some students signing up via Single Sign-On to bypass the student sign up survey.
April 20th, 2021
- Custom Reports - The custom Outcomes by Attribute and Appointment Adviser Activity reports feature an updated look when selecting the chart type used to display results.
- Standard Reports (Law) - The ABA report's Employment Location table now features a raw data export. Select the Export Raw Data button above the table for a convenient exported file that includes each student's name and their corresponding U.S. State and/or Country of employment.
- Outcomes - A limit on salary figures has been added to the outcome survey to help avoid extreme outliers in reporting. Salaries now cannot exceed nine digits (i.e. must be less than 1 billion).
- Appointments - Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the duration of an ad-hoc appointment to change when the appointment form was completed out of order.
- Outcomes (Law) - Resolved an issue that prevented custom attributes added to the Judicial Internship survey's Compensation section from being properly displayed to student users.
April 13th, 2021
- Student Directory - The student directory's tile view now displays Judicial Clerkships (for law schools) and Retired statuses (for users of the alumni ODA module).
- Employers - Resolved an issue that did not properly show errors that may have occurred during merging or approval (which gave the impression that the merge/approval was successful when it was not).
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue that prevented users from editing the Base Salary column's "pay type" on Custom Outcome Reports.
- Events - Resolved an error preventing users from editing the student Time Slot Swap Request notification template.
April 8th, 2021
- Employer Users - Resolved an issue where the Manage Employer Users page did not consistently show updated company associations for employer users.
- Outcomes - A friendly error message has been added for when admin users exceed the 500 character limit for custom popup messaging shown to students after completing an outcome survey.
April 6th, 2021
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue that caused custom reports exported from the main Custom Reports list page to include incorrect results.
- Research Tools - An update has been made to ensure that all Research Tools are initially defaulted to filter for Post Graduation data.
- Job Postings - A friendly error message has been added for when users exceed the 255 character limit for the Work Auth Details field (exposed when users select US Work Auth Requirement = Other).
April 2nd, 2021
- Custom Reports & Dashboards - Admin users with the "School Administrator" user role now have the ability to edit any custom report or dashboard, regardless of owner! They can also update the Owner of any custom report or dashboard to another admin user, allowing you to transfer ownership of reports to other users as needed.
- Employer Directory - The "Most Recent Activity" column on the Employer Directory now includes activities (notes, tasks, & meetings) from contacts associated to each employer in addition to employer activities, to provide a more accurate picture of the most recent activity for each employer.
- Activity Stream - The activity stream page has a fresh new look, and users can now use the new Keyword search to search by Contact, Employer, or keywords included in the text of notes, meeting descriptions, and task descriptions.
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue where some student users were able to bypass required Star Rating and Thumbs Up/Down questions in the Satisfaction section of the outcome survey.
- Email Templates - Resolved an issue where filters applied on the Email Templates page did not persist when returning to the page during a browser session.
- Filters - Resolved an issue where some custom free-text filters were not properly applied when filtered for "Is Empty".
- OCI - Resolved an issue where an OCI registration fee note was able to be added without an associated fee; the Fee Notes attribute is now dependent on adding an OCI fee.
March 25th, 2021
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue where students who designated "location not yet determined" for an accepted job were asked to provide a location to submit their outcome.
- Calendar Sync - Resolved an issue where disabling 2-way calendar sync was not clearing all future personal events from an admin user's 12twenty calendar.
- Student Audit Log - Resolved an issue that prevented the student audit log from loading when a special character (e.g. an apostrophe) was present in the student's last name.
- Picklists - Resolved an issue preventing admins from adding custom picklist values to the standard Sexual Orientation picklist.
March 23rd, 2021
- Student Audit Log - Updates made via the Student Directory's Bulk Update functionality are now included in the student profile audit log.
March 19th, 2021
- Data Upload Tool - Users can now set or update the Approval Status of employers via the Data Upload Tool! Users may update pending employers to Approval Status = Approved, set approved employers to Approval Status = Rejected, and even upload new Pending or Rejected employers. If the Approval Status column is left blank in the upload file, no change in behavior will take place.
- To designate the Approval Status for a row of data, please use the following Approval Status values: Approved, Pending Approval, and Rejected.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue where the Zoom integration link for Office Hour appointment blocks was not selectable for student users.
- Outcomes - Resolved an issue that caused the date associated with an outcome note to be displayed in UTC rather than a school's platform time zone.
- Experiential Learning - Resolved an issue that prevented students from creating a new supervisor contact when submitting an experience.
March 11th, 2021
- Standard Reports (Law) - The Employment Summary table of the ABA Report now features a raw data export. To see the students behind the data displayed on the Employment Summary, select the Export Raw Data button.
- Events - The calendar icon on the event detail page can now be selected in order to easily add an event to your calendar.
- Email Templates - Email templates are now easily searchable! When drafting an email to students or employers, select the Template field and begin typing the name of the template you need, then select from the templates that appear as you type. Additional filters have also been added to the Email Templates page: you can now search by email template name as well as any text included in the body of templates.
- PRO TIP - Add the module name to the front of your email template name for easy searching and categorization e.g., "Advising - Reminder" or "OCI - Welcome"
March 9th, 2021
- API - Users can now retrieve pending and rejected employers/contacts via the 12twenty API! Approval Status & Approval Status ID are now returned properties on GET requests for the companies and contacts endpoints. ApprovalStatusID is available as a new query parameter, but if it is not applied both endpoints will continue to default to only returning approved records. As such, this update will not affect any existing API connections.
- Research Tools - The Alumni ODA module's Career Trends research tool now includes a new Pay Type filter for its Pay Over Time chart. Users can now filter to see pay trends over time for Base Salary, Total Compensation, Signing Bonus, Guaranteed Bonus, and Stock Options.
- Report Distribution - Resolved an issue causing some report distribution links to download as blank exports.
- Job Fairs - Resolved an issue where the Registered Date of each employer was not properly displayed on the Employers tab of a job fair.
March 5th, 2021
- Report Distribution - Resolved an issue causing users not to receive scheduled report distribution notifications for Custom Reports and Dashboards.
March 3rd, 2021
- Research Tools - Outcomes that are excluded from reporting are now also excluded from data displayed in Research Tools.
- Employer Directory - The employer profile audit log is here! All changes made to an employer profile will now be tracked in an audit log, accessible to school admins from the more actions menu found on each profile in the employer directory. Click here to learn more.
- Events - The student conflict warning, which lets students know if they have any potential time conflicts when registering for a new event, has been restored for time slot style events.
- Appointments - The appointment reminder email notification has been updated to properly include the appointment's virtual meeting URL for the student when applicable.
February 26th, 2021
- OCI - The "Student Decision" column/filter available on Custom Applicant Reports has been replaced with the improved "Student OCI Status" filter. If you had a report that used the Student Decision column or filter, it will automatically be replaced with Student OCI Status. The new Student OCI Status filter allows for more nuanced searches and provides greater insights into student OCI applications, including the following options:
- Accepted Interview
- Declined Interview
- Applied (new!)
- Extended Interview (new!)
- Alternate (new!)
- Not Selected (new!)
- Withdrawn from Interview (new!)
- Withdrawn from Alternate (new!)
February 24th, 2021
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue where custom report exports were exporting without the report's applied filters.
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue where some admin users could not view public reports created by others.
- Job Postings - The new "Applicant Notifications" section will now only show when "Apply via This Site" = Yes for a job posting.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue causing some admin users to experience an "Oops" error when creating a recurring series of appointment blocks.
- Job Fairs - Corrected the missing timestamp showing employer users when they registered for the career fair.
February 22nd, 2021
- Job Postings - A new "notifications" section has been added to the job posting form! Admins and employers can now choose to send the Primary Job Contact automatic email notifications as students apply, as well as a complete application packet sent once the job posting closes.
- Custom Reports - Public Reports have an updated look! Public custom reports now feature your school's background image, as well as a header with your school logo and the report/dashboard name.
- Email Templates - Email templates are now sorted alphabetically to make finding the template you need easier.
- Student Dashboard - Resolved an issue where the "My Calendar" tile of the student dashboard was not consistently pulling in the virtual URL for upcoming events.
- Employers - Resolved an issue where admins were not able to create a new Network Employer to link to an existing employer.
February 9th, 2021
- Research Tools - For users of the Alumni ODA module, which allows for collecting and reporting of alumni work experience, the all-new Career Trends research tool visualizes compensation trends and job responsibility level over time. Interested in showing the long term value of your program? Get in touch with us today to learn more about the Alumni ODA module via email@example.com.
- Calendar Sync - Resolved an issue for Google and Office365 users where disabling and re-enabling the "sync from personal calendar to 12twenty" setting could lead to duplicate personal events on the 12twenty calendar.
- Dashboards - Resolved an issue where some users were experiencing latency when editing an existing or creating a new custom report dashboard.
- Career Fairs - Resolved an issue where students could potentially view an employer's virtual career fair URL before registering. Students must register for a career fair to view the virtual URLs of attending employers.
February 4th, 2021
- Employer Directory - The employer profile's Hires, Locations, and Research tabs now have improved logic to ensure students are not erroneously double counted. For law schools, a common example includes a student that had both an At Grad and 10 Month post grad reported outcome tied to a single employer; that job will now only appear once on the associated employer's profile.
- OCI - The student My Interview Availability calendar's week view has been extended to 6:00am local time, to account for early morning student conflicts.
- Custom Reports - Resolved an issue where larger custom reports (50,000+ records) could not be exported.
- OCI - Resolved an error where schedule breaks could not be added to certain schedules past 5:00pm.
January 28th, 2021
- API - A new endpoint, Event Student Registrations, is now available! Use this endpoint to send GET requests and retrieve data on all student event registrations in your system.
- Application Packets - Resolved an issue where students were listed twice in the table of contents when the packet included both a resume and a cover letter.
January 21st, 2021
- Virtual - The virtual meeting URL and associated additional instructions for virtual OCIs and events are now displayed on the schedule export for each room on the export!
- Picklists - Resolved an issue where users were unable to merge Practice Area picklist options.
- Appointments - Resolved an issue where the Delete Confirmation modal for recurring appointment blocks was displaying an incorrect date range for some admin users.
January 15th, 2021
- Custom Reports - "Yearly" has been added as a new frequency option for custom report distribution!
January 11th, 2021
- OCI - The "additional instructions" added to virtual OCI schedules, often containing the password needed to join the virtual interview, is now displayed in the Interview Schedule notification sent to students when they are notified of their time slot.
January 6th, 2021
- Calendar Sync - Resolved an issue for admins using Office365/Outlook with calendar sync, where personal calendar events were not syncing to 12twenty calendars (2-way sync).